Meet the Leaders of Superior Processing
Mike started Superior Processing in 1992, as a company that would always supply the highest quality in precious metal plating, exclusively serving the PCB industry. Mike has an extensive business background with years of experience in the plating and metal finishing business. His ability to hire and retain a world class plating team has made Superior Processing, the leader for printed circuit board coatings.
Gordon has over 30 years experience in the PCB Industry. As VP of Operations, Gordon brings unique hands-on-experience, covering all phases. Extensive background as a plater, wet process manager, manufacturing manager, and director of quality. His background also includes detail experiences in high technology, military defense and aerospace products.
- Quality Management System ISO9001/AS9003 Compliant
- ITAR Registered
- RoHs, REACH, Conflict metals compliant
- Permitted Waste Water Treatment Systems to ensure clear compliant rinse water discharge
- South Coast AQMD permitted equipment
- Compliant with all local state and federal environmental regulations